What will the apprentice be doing?
- To process all customer approved orders including allocation, customer interaction through to completion
- To provide day to day administration support to the sales team and other areas of the business
- To provide excellent customer service delivery to all internal and external customers by ensuring needs and expectations are surpassed
- To assist with the creation and distribution of customer contracts
- Action software licence additions such as Microsoft and Mimecast for customers
- Assist with maintaining agreements and updating relevant databases
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator - Level 3
- Printworks, Leeds, City College, Hunslet Road, Leeds LS10 1JY
- One day a week training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Business Administrator role.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 5/6) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/6) Desired