What will the apprentice be doing?
- Adding new members to our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and ensuring that records are well maintained and accurate.
- Updating records as members change or move.
- Producing lists of members that can be used to invoice companies, follow up individuals for payment of membership
- subscriptions or provide for marketing purposes.
- Send out member welcome emails.
- Solve member login queries.
- Assist members to access a range of membership services including mentoring.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator standard which includes,
Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Our delivery model is monthly-Tutor-led 1-day seminars remotely.
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The employer is looking for the Apprentice to transition into a full-time member of staff.
Reality CheckLocation: Mainly home-based with occasional meetings in London.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths, English and science (Grade 4-9 or A-C) Essential