What will the apprentice be doing?
- Update & maintain our database ensuring both candidates & clients records are up to date
- Reformatting and standardising candidate CVs
- Ad-hoc project work related to our data & systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The succesful apprentice will receieve full training on:
- CRM data maintenance
- General Data entry skills
- Office Etiquette
The applicant will be working towards a level 3 Business Admistrator qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As we are a growing business there are lots of paths the indivudal could take from marketing to social media, however, the most direct path would be to a Business Administrator lead
Reality CheckCandidate must be able to get to our Welwyn Garden City Office
Skills RequiredIT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 6/7) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 6/7) Desired