What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
- Produce new contracts for job placements
- Produce extension contracts for current job placements
- KYC checks (Obtaining required documents) for new contractors
- Data Inputting/Transfer between internal systems
- Answering contractor queries via shared inbox
- Answering client queries via shared inbox
- Ensuring contractors are paid to agreed terms
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Business Administration Level 3 apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Employer offers full-time permanent job with opportunity to develop yourself.
Reality CheckHave you consider location / wages / hours before apply?
Skills RequiredAdministrative skills, Analytical skills, Attention to detail, Communication skills, IT skills, Logical, Number skills, Organisation skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 / C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4 / C or above) Essential