Business Administrator Apprenticeship - Advanced (Level 3)
GREATER PETERBOROUGH NETWORK LIMITED
PETERBOROUGH REGIONAL COLLEGE
This role will support the operations teams in the admin and organisation of the HCA service. The apprentice will be trained on NHS systems such as systm1 and ICE to assist the HCA’s in the admin aspect of their employment. Training and support will be offered throughout the apprenticeship to help build on business knowledge and administrative duties.
GPN run an extended hour GP service and HCA home visiting service. Both services are focussed on patient care and good patient experience. This role will be mainly working within the HCA service understanding the logistics behind running the service and the process from referral to end of patient care. GPN are looking to extend their services so variation across new services may be required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Organising rotas
- Liaising with GP practices via email, telephone and systm1 tasking
- Communicating with patients regarding home visiting appointments and answering any queries
- Attending team meetings
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
- Good basic computer knowledge
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work and take direction from management
- Motivated to achieve set goals
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator with the ability to communicate on a professional level. They will be compassionate and dedicated to good patient service and care.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.