Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Consilium Legal Limited
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
The Business Administration Apprentice will assist in the delivery of excellent client experiences while contributing to high levels of client service.
General daily duties will include:
- Supporting the workloads of our legal team
- Managing emails proficiently
- Communicating messages to colleagues
- Inputting data and formulating Excel spreadsheets
- Dealing with inbound and outbound enquires via phone and email
- Handling, recording, analysing and filing sensitive data
- General office duties
- Handling overall organization of office and office supplies
- Greeting clients and addressing their needs in an appropriate manner
Future ProspectsThis opportunity will see the successful candidate achieve a Level 3 apprenticeship within Business Administration. Thereafter, there is scope for a full-time position and continuous training.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
Applicant should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT is essential
Business Administration Level 3 Standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.