Business Administrator Apprenticeship
As Business Administrator you will be:
- Completing Data Entry
- Answering emails
- Completing quotations
- Processing sales orders
- Carrying out daily management of CRM
- Dealing with customers day to day over the phone, both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Ensuring that paperwork is processed accurately and efficiently in the required timescale.
- Managing excel spreadsheets/graphs.
- Liaising with sales department directly to solve any customer issues.
- Producing reports daily/weekly/monthly for our customer base.
There will be ongoing training and support within this organisation and upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship a full time role will be available.
- Eager to learn
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Business Administrator level 3
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.