We are looking for a friendly, amiable person to provide administration support to a small but busy accounts team.
Duties will include:
- To provide administrative support to the accounts team
- Working effectively with other accounts staff, liaising with colleagues and external customers and suppliers
- Proactive in suggesting opportunities to improve company process effectiveness through IT and Technology
- Working to strict accounting deadlines
- Opening and distributing incoming mail
- Dealing with incoming emails and calls
- Processing purchase invoices and matching to PO
- Scanning and filing documents
- Sending outgoing mail with correct postage
- Managing the stationery and printing supplies within budget
- Monthly reports for Sales
- Supporting the finance manager as required
Progression to higher level or permanent position with the company for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel and Word or similar packages
- Good telephone manner and confident speaker
- Friendly, amiable person who wants to work in a small busy office
- Keen to develop a career in Finance and Administration
- Interested in IT and learning new skills
- Well organised and has a structured approach to solve problems
Maths & English GCSE or equivalents at grade 6 or higher.
The successful candidate will study:
- Business Administrator level 3 standard
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.