We are looking for a dynamic self-starter looking to learn every aspect of the business.
Duties will include:
- Day to day operations processing sales, raising purchase orders, managing suppliers and customer service
- Daily PO Report for suppliers
- Daily Delivery / Despatch Log
- Filing Job Sheets
- Pulling sheets out for invoicing
- Inputting tracking numbers into orders
- Monthly email address Harvesting for NM
- Chasing new clients for Google Reviews
- General office management and filing
- Working with inhouse designer on adhoc projects
- B2C customer service through online presence
- B2B liaising with resellers and business development
- Involvement with external PR, SEO and website developer agencies to develop website and online presence. Working with and guiding external social media manager
- Daily contact with suppliers managing delivery schedules
- Learning and working in QuickBooks for processing sales and purchasing, as well as debt management and cash flow
- Involvement in costings, margins and P&L
- Supplier and client visits with owner, to gain insight into products and new product development, as well as direct business development with B2B clients. (Could involve EU Travel)
Potential to progress to higher level apprenticeship and permanent position within the business.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Must be PC Literate and have a decent knowledge of Microsoft office applications, but more training would be offered.
- Successful applicant would need to have a good level of secondary education and be keen, outgoing, and determined to learn as well as put ideas forward on how to better operate the business
- This is a great opportunity for someone to learn every aspect of a business and build towards a more long-term senior role
GCSE grades A-C /7-4 in maths and English (or equivalent).
The successful candidate will study:
- Business Administrator L3 Standard
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.