Due to expansion, we have a vacancy for a Project Co-ordinator/ business administrator to join our friendly and ambitious team. The Project Co-ordinator/ business administrator will be responsible for undertaking a range of administrative roles with a focus around supporting the technical services and facades team in the day-to-day operations.
Duties Will Include:
- Working closely with the internal and external Technical Services Managers as well as other Galaxy colleagues; you will learn to deal with incoming enquiries before setting up, managing and coordinating projects
The role will be fully trained to carry out the following duties:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Ensuring we have sufficient project information and appropriate construction information
- Setting up projects
- Liaising with the Technical Sales Managers and chasing up projects where we require further information.
- Assigning new projects and designating tasks to the appropriate internal Technical Sales Manager to start the technical work
- Compiling reports from IT project system and interrogate monthly sales figures.
- Following technical work - create initial quote of specified products to send to salesperson
- Dealing with chargeable services - liaising with third parties to arrange quotes and Purchase Orders, organising testing services with customers, and raising invoices
- Spotting opportunities to provide additional chargeable services
- Continuous Improvement of the internal processes
The company is undergoing significant growth so progression opportunities include across the growing business as well as progression opportunities onto a higher level qualification.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- IT skills - proficient in using Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving and finding solutions
- Working collaboratively and effective communication
- Working independently and as part of an integral team
- Able to use initiative
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Flexible and adaptable
- Interest in the Construction industry
- Strong work ethic and high levels of professional integrity
- Ambitious and committed to continuous learning and development
English and maths in GCSE - min. 4/C or equivalent.
The successful candidate will study:
- Level 3 qualification in Business Administration
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.