You will be working within the Aftersales Service Department. Working as part of an effective team to effectively maximise the billing efficiency of the after sales department to meet monthly targets and budget objectives for MAN Centre and the company.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Transmission of warranty and Repair & Maintenance (R&M) claims once the claim has been calculated
- Invoicing retail, warranty and R&M jobs, including the preparation of invoice test descriptions, mileage, subcon invoices etc.
- Monitor and liaise with finance department and suppliers in all aspects of purchase ledger queries
- To take responsibility for branch banking following MAN banking procedures when handling cash, cheques and visa transactions
- To maintain invoice filing in an accurate, timely and efficient manner
- To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- To deal with all incoming mail and report on a daily basis, distributing both internally and to the dealer network
- To support the department in answering telephone enquiries and carrying out administration duties as required
- To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required. These include liaising with customers, working outside normal hours, supervising and instructing trainees, acting as service receptionist, parts advisors etc.
No previous experience is necessary, but a keen interest in learning about MAN's quality systems and procedures, ESA projects, and assisting internal departments to achieve their KPI's.
This is an incredible apprenticeship opportunity to work towards and gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification as well as attend further training courses deemed beneficial for your personal growth.
MAN believe in providing an extensive, high quality Apprenticeship which gives their Apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfil their ambitions for a career in the motor industry.
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications Travel: Please make sure you can travel to the MAN's Northampton branch easily each day.
Being computer literate in Microsoft Office would be an advantage, especially with Excel and full training will be given on MAN's CRM systems.
- Confidently engaging with colleagues within your team and internal departments including Management
- Continually enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
- Ability to comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures
- If you have achieved a level 3 in the same specialism, you may not be eligible for the apprenticeship
- You must have GCSE 9-4/A*-C in English and maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 3 in Business Administrator Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)