What will the apprentice be doing?
Trinkety Paws are passionate for all things dogs! They are a small, busy team and they are now looking for an apprentice to join them.
- You will have the opportunity to assist and take ownership of some of their online platforms and help out in their onsite dog boutique, assisting customers with their orders and shopping needs.
- As well as supporting the Director and Production Manager in administrative tasks.
- You will help to ensure the smooth running of the workshop, and assist with diary management and reporting, helping to prepare presentations, and working on the company website.
- You will deal with orders and resolve queries, dealing with issues over the phone and by email.
- You will also learn all about the employers range of products and help and serve customers in the dog boutique.
- Part of your role will be assisting and creating social media content for the online channels such as Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. And packaging online orders for daily postal dispatch and unpacking of deliveries.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will gain the following qualifications: - Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship - Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required).
You will also study a range of topics, including: IT, record and document production, decision making, planning and organisation, project management, policies, relevant regulations, stakeholders, processes and external environment factors.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career Development within the business into further areas such as Office, Creative and Sales Management and permanent employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Reality CheckMeans of transport are required, due to the remote business location with currently no direct public transport. As a fast growing business, the employer offer great career prospects and further development to ambitious, career driven individuals.
Skills RequiredReliable, Attention to detail, Excellent communication skills, Punctual
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9 - 3 (A* to D)) Desired
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9 - 3 (A* to D)) Desired