What will the apprentice be doing?
You will receive training to enable you to carry out the following duties:
• Answering incoming calls and qualifying the requirement then passing the call to the correct area of responsibility.
• Learning the internal supplier systems to progress orders from inception to completion.
• Dealing with suppliers to ensure the fulfilment of customer orders
• Any other administrative duties as required
• General housekeeping
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
During this time, you will work towards the following qualifications:
• Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standards
• Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration Skills (RQF)
• Highfield Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity for further training or a permanent position for the right candidate.
Reality CheckHow would you commute to work each day?
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Team working, Independent worker, Asks for help when unsure, Literate, Good time management, Can multitask and prioritise, Numerate, Good telephone manner, Ability to follow instruction, Familiar with Microsoft Office, Positive attitude, Self motivated, Enthusiastic, Keen to learn new tasks, Trustworthy, Honest/has integrity, Hardworking, Reliable
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade C/4) Desired