What will the apprentice be doing?
About the role:
Alongside completing a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship, you will be joining as a Recruitment Administrator as part of a global, dynamic and supportive People Team. This role will focus on supporting on all recruitment admin tasks and offers excellent learning and career development progression opportunities.
Main responsibilities of the job:
- Responsible for posting and managing job applications on Workable.
- Managing advertisements on various job boards (inc. managing our Linked In slots)
- Filter CVs where required
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Tracking open positions
- Lead on Linked In activities (e.g., direct messaging campaigns, support with marketing campaigns)
- Assist with all recruiting-related duties
- Work on People Team related ad-hoc tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete and obtain a Business Administrator Level 3 Qualification through Learning Curve Group.
You will be taught through:
- 4-6 Weekly 1-2-1 Sessions with your tutor
- 20% Off The Job Training
- The course is a 15-18 month programme
- More info can be found here - https://www.learningcurvegroup.co.uk/courses/learners/level-three-business-administrator-apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is the prospects for a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Patience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade A* to C / 9 to 4) Desired