What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
- Contribute to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues
- The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills
- Deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity, showing a positive attitude
- Demonstrating effective communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills
- Show initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others
- Ensure that all M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) policies and procedures are adhered to, adopting a safe method of working, logging and completing jobs on your electronic devices
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Advanced Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills English and Maths (as needed)
- As an Apprentice within M Groups Services PFS, you will undertake both a technical programme as well as our internal EU Skills endorsed Apprenticeship Development Scheme (ADS) programme
- The ADS programme is a blend of online and face to face sessions, involving soft skills development and mental health/pastoral care support (Some elements of the scheme are residential, which will take place in England. Therefore, applicants must be prepared to travel and stay away from home)
- The remainder of your time will be spent with our training provider or under supervision on site. (Whilst on your apprentice programme, your travel to and from the providers’ locations, hotel accommodation and all meals will be fully paid for)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Apprentices have gone to become Section or Team Leaders, Site support and customer service based roles.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired