What will the apprentice be doing?
- Invoicing - processing customer & supplier invoices in Sage
- Health/safety administration
- Import and VAT administration
- Credit card administration
- Managing employee expense claims for site visits
- Monitoring & ordering stationery/office supplies
- Providing administration support to purchasing –PO creation and order placement
- Policy research and drafting
- Adhoc Event planning – Christmas, team building etc.
- Wishlist research – presenting options to directors
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided: Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is the intention for a full-time role to be offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship. Future progression routes include roles in finance, purchasing or design; there will be plenty of future opportunities for the right candidate.
Reality CheckRemote Location, driving is desirable. Benefits: • Environmentally aware company • Family run business • Friendly team • 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays • Pension scheme • Onsite parking • Peninsula HR package offering discounts and wellbeing services • Office dogs
Skills RequiredIT skills, Experience of using MS office, Time Management, Proactive approach, Multi-tasking
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths/English (Grade C/4 or equivalent/above) Essential