PETA Ltd are looking for an Business Administrator Apprentice to join the brilliant team at Twistedpair. Are you a team player who is looking to learn a range of administration skills? Look no further and apply for this role today.
The Business Administrator Apprentice will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting the sales team with the administrative functions of account management as well as coordinating resources and support for the projects team for major accounts
- Taking sales information and loading into the quoting tool against the relevant job for major accounts to support external sales team
- Updating all contact information for clients in HubSpot when requested for major accounts
- Doing any necessary administrative work required to support major accounts
- General administration tasks such as reading and replying to emails, answering the phone and acting as first point of contact for customer enquiries
- Assisting the Purchasing department with processing Invoices, commodity code data input and credit card statements
- Assisting the Projects Coordinator with O&M manuals, travel bookings, general day to day support
There is the intention for a full time role to be offered to the successful and suitable applicant upon completion of the apprenticeship. We expect the company to continue to grow and this role with give the candidate an understanding of the departments across the business.
- 20 days holiday - increases one day for each year of service and is capped at 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Life insurance after successful employment period
- Nest pension
We are seeking a team player who wants to see Twistedpair succeed in all areas of the business. The Business Administrator Apprentice will be willing to learn new skills so they can help Twistedpair maintain their leading Data, AV and telecommunication integration to their key vertical markets.
The ideal Business Administrator Apprentice will have the following skills and experience:
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good IT skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A proactive approach to learning and developing new skills
- Professional manner
- Motivated and driven attitude
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- GCSEs or equivalents in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 are required.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.