You will predominantly support the HR Operations and Talent Development teams and may support the wider HR team as required.
General duties are likely to include:
- Provide administrative support to the HR Operations and Talent Development teams
- Preparing documents, relating to the employment lifecycle
- To act as a first point of contact for all customers to the HR Team, answering general HR related queries, requests and queries relating to Policies and Procedures, escalating more complex issues to senior HR Ops Team members or the relevant Team
- Processing transactions in our HR System (Oracle) relating to the following processes: personal details changes, department changes, line manager changes and contractor extensions, and running reports as required
- Supporting the day-to-day administration of our Learning Management System (PIC Learning) which includes managing user profiles, running reports and ensuring training is completed on time
- Supporting the management of learning events, including scheduling courses, managing delegate bookings, managing logistics and collating feedback
- Support the HR Operations and Talent Development teams with rebranding their process collateral and learning assets as part of PIC’s rebrand project
- Manage supplier onboarding and Know Your Customers (KYCs) checks
- Carrying out research to support colleagues with projects, and then summarising and presenting your findings
- Organising meetings, creating agendas, and producing minutes
- To undertake delegated tasks and projects as required
To meet the requirements of the apprenticeship programme you will need to spend 20% of your time undertaking off-the-job learning, which will include:
- Formal training, including online learning and internal learning events
- 1-2-1s with your coach and line manager
- Observing and shadowing colleagues
- Writing up learning reflections for your portfolio
Potential to progress into full-time employment.
- Confident with Microsoft Office packages, paticulalry Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Displays integrity and respect
- Listens to others
- Open to learning
- Works flexibly
- Demonstrates curiosity
- Highly motivated and keen to learn
- Positive attitude
- Acquires organisational knowledge
- Displays passion and enthusiasm
- Shows resilience
- Ability to deal with confidential information and maintain confidentiality is essential
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in maths and English.
You will be asked detailed questions about both the role and apprenticeship.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.