The successful applicant will find this opportunity as a good foundation to start a career within the personal financial services sector, whilst working alongside a small team of industry regulated financial case handler professionals.
Key tasks within the role will include:
- Taking incoming and occasionally making outgoing calls, transferring calls to the appropriate person
- With close mentoring support, to act as a customer liaison processing financial claims and confidently engaging with third parties such as banks, associate agents and financial providers
- Meeting and greeting visitors – customer facing
- Using office equipment and effectively using bespoke systems
- Word processing and data entry tasks
- Diary management for colleagues and client’s appointments
- General administrative duties from creating and sending letters to clients, filing, scanning, shredding documents, stationary orders to handling and processing postage.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Work as part of a team with other staff with any other duties as required
Creditline are affiliated with a one of the top 75 law firms in the country and the candidate will also be preparing legal work. The large law firm is also based in Peterborough and could lead to further prospects other than Creditline Financial limited.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Hard working
- Grade 4/C in maths and English would be preferred although not desirable
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship achieved via End Point Assessment
- Level 2 maths and English Functional Skills (if applicable)