An excellent opportunity to work in a busy office and be part of a friendly team as Business Administrator.
- Making and receiving calls
- Taking orders and requests
- Sending emails
- Filing invoices and other documents
- Creating orders
- Creating credits
- Liaising between departments, external customers and suppliers
- All general administration duties
Full-time position for the right candidate.
Please note the location of the vacancy:
Harris Business Park
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good Communicator
- Can work independently
- Asks for help when unsure
- Team Player
- Good Telephone Manner
- Ability to Follow Instruction
- Positive Attitude
- Has Integrity
GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English Grade 4/C or above.
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard