Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the business by ensuring customer and client communication is managed to the highest level
- Answering incoming calls and responding quickly and efficiently to emails
- General administration tasks
- Updating internal software and systems
- Collate data and information and keep accurate records
- Progression onto full time role upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Good organisation skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads
- An excellent telephone manner and both written and verbal communication skills are key.
- There are no entry requirements for this position.
Training ProvidedParagon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator