The Business Administrator Apprentice will be responsible for a range of general administrative duties including writing emails and filing. Other duties will include:
- Using relevant computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Placing orders with suppliers (when required)
- Responding to commercial enquiries by phone or email
- Communication with the customer to gain clarity of their requirements
- Updating enquiry and fitting worksheets
- Diary management and progress chasing
Once the apprenticeship has been completed a full-time role will be available at the business.
South Hants Glass have a range of benefits which include:
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- On-site parking available
- Casual dress
The ideal Business Administrator Apprentice will be well organised with excellent attention to detail. They will also have:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Excellent telephone manner
It is desirable for applicants to have the following personal qualities:
- Excellent time management
- Good team worker
- Reliable, adaptable and flexible
- GCSE maths and English at grades A*-C / 4-9 or Level 2 equivalent
This position is offered as an apprenticeship and you will be completing a Level 3 Business Administration qualification. You will be employed directly by the client but be support every step of the way by PETA.
The majority of your training will be completed with your employer at your place of however, throughout the duration of the apprenticeship you will be required to attend one of our PETA training centres for off the job training.