Business Administrator Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business which has been growing from strength to strength; where if successful you'll assist with general administrative duties whilst gaining a crucial Level 3 qualification.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist by inputting sales quotes into the SAP System
- Request quotations from external suppliers through any internal sales requests when required
- Chase quotes and request updates when needed
- Become efficient at checking prices and information on quotes to ensure accuracy
- Assisting in management of customer service contracts by keeping accurate records of customer maintenance agreements and schedules within the SAP System
- Ensure that the correct SLA (Service Level Agreement), terms and information are on record
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the Apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
Driving is preferred but not essential - as long as candidates are aware that the Business is not on a public transport route.
If you have the following experience then this is beneficial to our client:
- Experience in dealing with suppliers
- SAP Experience
- Previous experience within a purchasing role
- Previous experience within a Sales environment
- A technical background in IT and/or the ability to learn
- Good attention to detail
- To hold at least a basic level of computer skills
- To be organised and methodical in their approach to work
- To be good with numbers
- To possess good communication and literacy skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Be able to prioritise workloads and multi task
- Be able to work on own initiative
- To hold a confident phone manner when speaking with suppliers and customers
- To be process and workflow driven
5 GCSE's graded at C/4, equivalent and above - including English and maths.
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
- Level 3 in Business Administration
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.