Business Administrator Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
Mysports and More Limited
Reporting directly to the company director, the role will consist of various admin tasks including but not restricted to:
- E mailing
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Processing orders
- Ordering stock
- Stock taking and customer service enquiries
The apprentice will be required to work under guidance in a small office adjacent to the printing workshop on weekdays.
- The role will include filing of receipts and invoices, customer enquiries, stock control, processing of orders
- These tasks will include all three aspects of the business ie. Sports retail, printing and laser cutting
- This will involve the use of a computer accessing excel, google sheets/drives and the internet in an appropriate manner
- It will involve some physical tasks such as packaging and some light lifting
- The packaging will require numerical skills for postage calculations based on weight and size
A good level of communication skills will be required to enable liaison with other staff and customers etc.
In time, there may be an opportunity to work with the wider team at sporting events depending on the successful candidate's age.
There is the prospect of full-time hours and opportunities with our printing and laser departments and also within sales and marketing for the right candidate.
- The sports/running interest is really important to us as a business
- They do not need to be an athlete but need to run/enjoy running or be willing to run
- We run together socially and enter races
- We are not all competitive but we all take part
- Good time keeping
- Computer literate
- Neat handwriting
- Polite and confident
- Interested in running and willing to participate in running events
- Smart appearance
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Use of systems
- Impact Training
- Functional Skills maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.