Business Administrator Apprentice
Mozzo Coffee Ltd
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fantastic team in a fast growing, fun company that provides World Class Customer Support and products. Your role will be to assist in the smooth running of the office and administration.
Key Responsibilities in Servicing:
- Work with Service Administrator to support and book ‘Preventative Technical Service’ works including quoting and recharging where necessary including all follow-up administration and paperwork.
- Answering calls
- Responding to emails and email administration
- Data entry and using IT systems to produce reports
- Filing, photocopying, and scanning
- Business administration tasks
- Assisting management when required
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
Your working week will be:
Monday - Friday 8.30 am – 5.30 pm with one hour for lunch taken between 12 pm and 2 pm
Mozzo is a fast-growing business that supports and grows through its people. A full-time position will become available should the apprenticeship be a success.
- IT Literate
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Great telephone manner
- Eager to learn
GCSE in maths and English (A-C) / (9-4) or equivalent
- A skills-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A knowledge-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A behaviour-based qualification in Business & Administration
- City & Guilds Business Diploma Level 3
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills maths (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills ICT(unless exempt)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.