Business Administrator Apprentice
Big Button Holdings Ltd
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
Reporting to the Production Director, providing support in project management and production co-ordination.
Duties will include:
- Booking crew, hotels and travel for video shoots
- Booking talent - actors, voiceover artists
- Preparing paperwork for shoots including call sheets, risk assessments
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and proposals
- Image and music research
General office duties:
- Customer Service
- Telephone answering
Full time employment and continuous training, good opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4, equivalent and above in English, maths and IT are preferable.
Full training given but computer literacy and good standard of literacy/numeracy essential.
Business Administration Level 3 Standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.