Business Administrator Apprentice
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
- Assisting with scheduling/managing interpreting/translation bookings
- Basic housekeeping on database and website
- General administrative duties including photocopying and filing
- Assist with invoicing process
- Assist the training dept with organising training materials
- Make phone calls with the purpose of requesting basic information from clients/sub-contractors
- Updating linguist records and notes
- All other ad hoc duties as and when required
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment for the right candidate.
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
- Attention to detail
- IT literate
- Willing to learn
- Adapt to new situations
- Professional manner
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview) or the equivalent
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 2 to 9 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or the equivalent
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at the employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from the employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.