Business Administrator Apprentice
H A E E LIMITED
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a challenging administration role in a fast-growing auto electrical parts and service company.
You will join a busy, friendly team and be supported throughout the apprenticeship.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for will include:
- Keeping the offices, shop, and workshop clean and tidy at all times
- Learn how to confidently use company systems and programmes
- Answering telephone to customers, suppliers, and employees in a polite manner
- Meeting and greeting customers at the shop front and maintaining a high level of professionalism in line with the authorised policies and procedures
- Maintain manual and computerized systems including inputting data, keeping records, statistics, confidential and general filing systems as directed
- Carry out tasks including photocopying, sending faxes, filing, laminating and binding machine
- Packing and labeling products and stock-taking
- Unpacking and allocating supplier orders correctly
- Complete purchase orders for suppliers
- Contacting suppliers in a polite manner for items on back order
- Communicating with engineers to supply WIP (work in progress) numbers
- Completed ERT (Engineers Report Template) sheet ready for the engineers
- Updating company social media accounts regularly
- Supporting any new tasks as they arise within the company
- Study towards and complete the NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability. HAEE are keen supporters of the apprenticeship scheme, with previous successful apprentices.
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm with a half an hour unpaid lunch break.
If the apprentice to be successful with his/her duties, this role is available once the apprenticeship is completed.
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Hard working
- Eager to learn
- Team player
GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths, grades A*-C/9-4.
- A skills-based qualification in Business and Administration
- A knowledge-based qualification in Business and Administration
- A behaviour-based qualification in Business and Administration
- City & Guilds Business Diploma Level 3
- Functional Skills English, Maths, and ICT (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.