Business Administrator Apprentice
NATIONAL TRENCH SAFETY UK LIMITED
- General business admin
- Spreadsheet inputting
- Mail merges from CRM
- Customer sales and problem solving via the telephone
- Inputting and extracting data
- Aged debtor queries
A full-time position within the company.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn new aspects of admin
- An interest in developing computer skills
- An interest in Social Media
GCSE passes would be advantageous.
PARAGON SKILLS have the energy & experience to give you the in starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help energise you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to execute tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.