Business Administrator Apprentice
V7 Recruitment Ltd
The role will include a mix of administration and finance / accounts based tasks. Typical weekly activities will include:
- Being a point of contact for our workers
- Collating timesheets
- Creating invoices
- Updating spreadsheets
- Running reports from the accounting system
- Preparing and printing weekly payments list
- Answering the telephone and taking messages or transferring calls
- Managing suppliers i.e. stationary, water etc.
- Assisting with queries from clients
- Posting any documents
- Preparing CVs for the Consultants
- Posting job adverts
- Adding data to the database
As well as a competitive salary we also offer up to 45 days holiday, onsite bar and pool table, early finish Fridays, fresh fruit, gym membership, private medical care and more!
Under the direction of the Operations Manager you will assist in a variety of tasks with the view to become the companies Office Assistant and eventually Office Manager.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn and has ambitions to grow just as quickly as we do.
- English & maths - 100k of invoicing so needs to be good with figures / details
- Attention to detail
- Communication with clients, contractors
- Writing emails, good standard of English
- Enthusiastic, excellent telephone manner, friendly, hard-working
- Strong GCSE
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company's site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.