Business Administration/Reception Apprentice
Market Lavington Surgery
Your duties as Business Administration/Reception Apprentice include:
- Making appointments
- Answering telephone calls
- Dealing with patient queries
- Minute taking
- Chasing hospital correspondence
- Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship programme a full time role within the practice reception/administration team will be available.
- Good communicator
- Customer focussed
- Good IT skills
- Problem solver
- Keen to learn
- Team player
- GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.