What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting with department administration
- Supporting with the organisation of events
- Assisting with the planning, development and implementation of new marketing campaigns to support the company’s objectives
- Support with design work and organisation of print, giving you experience in a range of design software, including Canva, Adobe packages and video editing
- Support with online presence across the group, to include producing, maintain and updating website content, producing and uploading content including blogs
- Support with both organic and paid social media campaigns and schedules
- To be a reliable member of the team, working co-operatively and with flexibility
- Self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic and a team player
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Level 3 Apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths - if required
- Functional Skills Level 2 English - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to gain permanent employment at the setting, after successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Reality CheckHow will you be travelling to the office?
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Reliable, Confident, Friendly, Flexible, Motivated
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent GCSE English (Grade 4/C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired