Your main duties will include:
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Manage engineer schedules
- Create and follow up on estimates
- Answering emails
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Booking in jobs
- Create invoices and take payments
- Working on Social Media Accounts
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Before applying, please check you live within reasonable commuting distance, and that you are based around the Epsom and Banstead area.
As an individual you will need to be reliable, able to learn quickly, have a 'Can Do' attitude, highly organised, enthusiastic and work well under pressure.
Polite and confident telephone manner
Grade C/4 or higher English & maths GSCE or equivalent
This Business Administrator Apprenticeship will be completed within the workplace in conjunction with Nescot College.