Duties will include:
- Filing of invoices, bank statements and other paperwork for the Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Answering the telephone for Taymount House and routing the call appropriately
- Learning the basics of Xero accounting software and learning all about invoicing and sending out of invoices
- Purchase order creation
- Helping staff with ordering processes and any filing needed in other offices
- Assisting with all systems in the businesses i.e. database entries, etc.
The suitable candidate can progress into a full-time position within the company.
The hours of this job may expand as the business grows and as this role holder becomes more competent and more instrumental to the running of the expanding business.
There will be regular reviews and opportunities for gaining other skills from training courses where and when appropriate (e.g. Xero, Office Management, etc).
- High attention to detail
- Thinks logically and uses their initiative
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Hard-working and focused
- Punctual and organised
- Maths GCSE Grade C - 4 or above (or the equivalent)
- English GCSE Grade C - 4 or above (or the equivalent)
Business Administrator Level 3 qualification.
Mandatory units include:
- Principles of business
- Principles of business communication and information
- How to communicate in a business environment
- Principles of administration
- Managing personal and professional development
Examples of optional units could include (but are not exhaustive of):
- Deliver a presentation
- Manage information systems
- Analysing reports and data
- Create bespoke business documents
- Manage team performance
- Develop and maintain professional networks
- Manage physical resources
- Prepare for and support quality audits