Business Administration Apprenticeship L2
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of TCH Leasing for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to complete a Business Administration apprenticeship within a highly regarded vehicle leasing company! This apprentice will start in a busy Rental team, the main responsibility for the role is to support the Rental Supervisor day-to-day, allowing the apprentice to gain some practical experience whilst working towards achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
The apprentice will gain first hand knowledge of the vehicle leasing business, the post-holder will also develop excellent administration skills and be supported to develop skills and knowledge required to pursue a career. There would also be the opportunity to progress further upon completion.
Working within a small and friendly team, the successful applicant will need to display a personable disposition a focused and committed approach to customer service and a flexible working attitude.
Duties will include:
- Process bookings (from 1 day - 12 month) onto system and confirm/decline and inform customers inputting all booking details and sending to the supplier/suppliers
- Deal with booking extensions, chasing customers & off-hire vehicles when appropriate
- Process booking amendments and inform the customer once re-confirmed or declined
- Process invoices in tasks and send fines to customers, either rejecting or authorising invoices
- Reply to all email correspondence inquiries
- Distribute invoices to customers by email or postal methods
- Work through supplier invoices and authorise in the system
- Create un-invoiced hires report, and inform each supplier they must process the hires requiring invoicing and terminating
- Work through tasks page - customer requests, open hire reminders, hire start overdue etc.
- Look through hire terminations overdue and terminate or extend relevant hires
- Quote customers who request pricing before booking
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Request mileages from customers who have our own fleet or outsourced fleet, to ensure mileage limit is not reached, create a spreadsheet to keep up-to-date
- Advise key locations to suppliers, to ensure vehicles are collected correctly
- Arrange vehicle swap overs on vehicles, at a convenience for the customer, or if the mileage limit is reached
- Run daily, weekly and monthly reports for customer on request
- Arrange hires for customer with vehicle preferences or for prestige vehicles, with specific suppliers and ensure booking runs smoothly
- Call suppliers to check availability on specific vehicles
- Undergo training on our new system Drive in order to place off-platform hires for suppliers that don’t operate on our main rental system 1link
Permanent and full time position available on completion of the apprenticeship with progression opportunities.
- Professional appearance and manner
- Organised and methodical
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable and driven to succeed
- Team player and able to communicate effectively
GCSE A-C/8-4 in maths and English or equivalent qualifications required for this role.
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 1/Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
- Level 2 Business and Administration Apprenticeship framework
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.