Business Administration Apprenticeship (31386)
Finch Insurance Brokers Ltd
The Growth Company
- Support the team with monthly renewals, ensuring that these are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with insurers to obtain the most suitable cover and quotation for the client
- Deal with client queries in a professional and efficient manner, escalating any issues/concerns to a more senior colleague
- Maintain electronic records in order to ensure a high level of contract compliance
- Ensure that the IT platform is kept up to date and effective use of diary management
- Undertake general office duties such as meeting and greeting, answering the switchboard, and carrying out errands
- Work to daily targets and deadlines
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
- Use of own initiative
GCSE or equivalent – Grade A-C/4-9 in maths and English
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.