What will the apprentice be doing?
Remit are recruiting a Business Administration Apprentice on behalf of Rye Street Group at their Bishops Stortford Head Office (CM23 5PB). This is an amazing opportunity to join their Finance Team! Your role will include:
- Collaborating with the invoicer to meet insurer standards
- Contacting customers and insurers
- Collection of Invoices from the 5 sites
- The initial processing of invoices
- Uploading information to the database
- Learning how to audit the invoices received to meet the insurer's standards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English & Maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are plenty of opportunities to grow in this business whether within this team or elsewhere!
Reality CheckTravel: Please check you are able to travel to this branch easily each day.
Skills RequiredAdministrative skills, Analytical skills, Attention to detail, Communication skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade A*-C 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C 4-9) Essential