What will the apprentice be doing?
Taking on an apprentice role could be a fantastic starting point or change for your career. You’ll receive support every step of the way, with guidance, training and mentoring to help you reach your full potential. Your line manager will set you up with goals and an individual learning plan, to help you to complete professional qualifications or technical training that you’ll need to be successful in your role.
Once established in the programme, we’ll look to you, to support other new apprentices, using your experience to guide and support them.
You’ll also be:
- Completing your learning plan on time, which may include passing exams, submitting workbooks and providing evidence of your development.
- Working closely with your apprenticeship learning provider and developing positive relationships with a wide range of colleagues.
- Developing your knowledge and capabilities to undertake the job.
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services, supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interacting with internal or external customers.
- Focusing on adding value and contributing to the efficiency of the bank.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard consists of the following:
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential future progression within the bank.
Reality CheckThis is a great opportunity to take ownership of your career path and build a network across the bank. You’ll be part of our growing community of apprentices, benefitting from a supportive and collaborative working environment.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Number skills, Logical, Creative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade C/4) Desired