Duties will include:
- Checking emails/answering phone
- Ensuring that optimal address selection is carried out in accordance with instructions
- Taking payments/organising files
- Preparing documentation
- Mailing list to management
- Overseeing security of information and data
- Managing email accounts
Progression on to Level 4.
Can you manage the salary?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of data entry and record-keeping
- Willing to multi-task and take on a range of duties
- A pro-active, “can do” attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Has good organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Has good attention to detail
- Team player
- Willing to learn
GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent.
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)