Remit are recruiting on behalf of Wates Group for someone keen to develop their administration career at their office in Reading RG2 8LW.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintaining the weekly tracking reports for a number of projects using the client’s software
- Delivering general administrative assistance across the team
- Managing the mailbox, taking relevant actions where appropriate
- Dealing with routine enquiries both by phone and email
- Diary management for the team, including coordinating team meetings when required
- Maintaining information on our systems and databases
- Booking travel when required
- General administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of a busy office environment
On completion of the apprenticeship, Wates offer an excellent range of further development opportunities and qualifications up to degree level.
Can you commit to the length of the qualification - 15 months?
Will you be able to manage on the salary for the first year?
- The determination to learn and develop new skills
- Desire to work towards an academic qualification
- Driving Licence desirable - as the site has limited transport near by
The business administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator is also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and their own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
5 GCSE’s Grades 9-4/A*-C including maths and English (A-levels or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential).
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)