Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generating print run & distribution instructions accurately and on time
- Ensuring that optimal address selection is carried out in accordance with instructions
- Working with the data team to maintain circulation inputting in line with ABC (Audit Bureau of Circulations) criteria’s and magazine subscriptions including payments and emails
- Preparing documentation and submitting data for the ABC audits
- Mailing list to management
- Overseeing security of information and data
- Managing email requests for all magazines
- Keeping record of the stock magazines, archiving old magazine issue, and transferring out old issues with new ones
A career in Administration.
Can you manage the salary?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of data entry and record keeping
- Good interpersonal skills
- Has good organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
- Has good attention to detail
- Willing to multi-task and take on a range of duties
- A pro-active, “can do” attitude
- Team player
- Willing to learn
GCSEs or equivalents in Maths and English.
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3 On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
- Level 3 in Business Administration