RightonBlackburns is a market leading specialist metals and plastics stockholder and distributor. We have been a trusted supply partner for premium quality products for over 100 years. We supply products to a wide variety of customers and markets; including aerospace & defence, precision engineering and architecture.
We are currently looking to recruit for a Administration Apprentice within our busy Bedford Service Centre.
- Reporting to the Administration Manager
- Act as a strong link between the sales and production teams
- Booking in deliveries
- Processing of production order paperwork
- Stock control
- Communicating with customers and suppliers
- General day to day administration associated with a large distribution centre
is Monday – Friday, hours to be agreed (full time but applications considered
for a minimum of 30 hours). In exchange, we offer a salary of £6.45 per hour and a number of benefits including 20 days annual leave and access to our LifeWorks benefits platform.
This important role requires:
Accuracy and an attention to detail. In exchange, we can offer a structured development programme with a range of benefits. Full training and support will be provided through the Business Administration Apprenticeship Programme.
Development is at the heart of Righton Blackburns and we are proud of the learning and development opportunities we provide. We are keen to develop our talented team and provide opportunities to progress. This is an entry level role with the opportunity to develop and build a long-term career. Full training will be provided alongside the opportunity to continue studying with the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship.
- Attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Good communicator both in person and on the phone
Due to the location fo the service centre, which is based in Bedfordshire, own transport would be beneficial.
GCSE maths and English not essential but beneficial.
- Bespoke Computer system (BTS)
- Metal and Plastics products training
- MS Office
- Credit Control
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Profit Reporting
- Business administration Apprenticeship Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)