The main activities and responsibilities are to:
- To help and support staff and students in the main sixth form office.
- Assist with production of emails, phone calls and communication with staff and students.
- To accurately record and update data on the sixth form MIS System, ensuring agreed procedures are followed.
- To help organise events, which involve students/staff such as community days, welcome events and parents' evenings.
- Work with other staff members to assist with a range of tasks.
- Support and contribute to a range of administrative functions as required.
- Take part in professional development activities including appraisal.
- Promote equal opportunities for students and staff.
- Undertake other tasks as required by the Officer Manager, Deputy Principal or Executive Principal after due consultation.
Potential full time position on completion of apprenticeship?
Are you interested in working in an educational environment? Can you get to the location every day?
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- The ability to work effectively in a team and with a range of people.
- An understanding and interest in the education environment, particularly as it relates to young people.
- The ability to manage and communicate effectively and to establish professional relationships with all staff and students.
- An awareness of the need for personal development, both as a member of a team and as an individual; a willingness to participate in INSET and appraisal.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
Hold a Level 2 qualifications.
Business and Administration Level 3.