Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering a busy phone, answering queries and transferring calls
- Sending and receiving emails to enquiries, clients and colleagues
- Booking appointments for new and existing clients
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Keeping paper and computerised records (in a confidential manner)
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing post/setting up log system and taking post to the post office
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
Future ProspectsPotential Full-time position on completion of apprenticeship.
Reality Checkhttps://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates 5 day a week (Possible Saturday work)
- Fluent English, additional language skills will be appreciated.
- Good timekeeping
- Good with Word and Excel software
- Must have a clear telephone voice
- Able to use initiative
- Excellent people skills
- Can multi-task
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
GCSEs (or equivalent or working towards) English and mathematics, grades A*-C/9-4.
- Level 3 in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)