- Undertake all aspects of administration
- Prepare all paperwork required to meet auction deadlines
- Perform all administration duties related to customer service level agreements to ensure that agreed standards are met
- Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion and to all parties satisfaction as far as is reasonably practicable
- Escalate any complex issues to the relevant manager
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
- Take on other responsibilities outside of normal role as required
Potential of a permanent position will be discussed at interview.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good Admin skills - Word & Excel
- Ideally applicants will have a general understanding of computers, to do the job in recording information and to understand the company products, also good communication and persuasion skills
- Attention to Detail
- Confident on the phone
At least 5 GCSE's graded C/4 or above including English, maths and ICT - or the Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent.
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
- Level 3 in Business Administration