Our business apprenticeships are a launchpad for a career in all areas of administration including:
- Sales and marketing
- Data input
- HR support
- Finance support
You will learn skills in:
- Record and document production
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Building relationships
- Decision making
- Business fundamentals
The vacancy offers enhancement of skills and qualifications and once qualified, opportunities could arise for progression to higher education and employer promotion.
Applicants will be required to undertake an initial aptitude assessment.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Dedication to learning and study
- A desire to work hard and be challenged - every day
5 x GCSE’s or equivalent Grade C/4 or above in maths, English Language and Science.
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- On the job training in all aspects of Business Administration