What will the apprentice be doing?
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with the office needs.
- Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll.
- Assisting with the on-call phone
- Managing compliance requirements
- Positive customer experience
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Buisness admin level 3
- Functional Skills Maths
- Functional Skills English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Into full time employment
- Level 4 Buisness Administration
Reality CheckThe company is a national recruitment company. Tenacity and internal motivation will be key
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Logical, Team working, Tenacity
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 and above) Desired
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4 and above) Desired