Business Administration Apprenticeship - Intermediate (Level 2)
TRINITY PRECISION ENGINEERING LTD
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
This position is to:
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Responsible for office administration, including filling, record keeping and greeting visitors
- Taking telephone calls from candidates and customers and dealing with queries
- The right candidate must be happy to work in a customer service type role, both face to face and on the telephone
- Front reception deal with visitors, take in deliveries, answering phone calls in a professional manner
- Training on systems (EMAX) that the business uses. Entering and setting up customers quotations, setting up purchase orders and job packs
- Typing up inspection reports, creating inspection reports, creating documentation packs
- Keeping all logs up to date
- General administration duties
- Full training will be given in all aspects of the role
An excellent opportunity to progress in a team of colleagues and learn several aspects of the business.
In the first instance all applicants must attend Tyne North Training’s premises in Wallsend, or a designated venue, for an eligibility check, assessment and interview.
Bus fare will be reimbursed on production of a valid day ticket.
A candidate’s successful application could lead to the potential of an interview with the prospective employer.
- Willingness to learn and have a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good timekeeping
- Have an interest in business administration and want an apprenticeship
The ideal candidate will have GCSEs at grade C or above in Maths, English and ICT. Level 2 functional skills in maths, English and ICT will be accepted.
Please note that Level 2 adult literacy and Level 2 adult numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the apprenticeship certificate awarding body’s requirements.
- The apprenticeship also includes Employment Rights and Responsibilities as well as Personal Learning and Thinking Skills qualifications
- The successful candidate will work towards a BTEC Level 2 qualification and Level 2 functional skills, should they be required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.