Business Administration Apprenticeship
Psa Retail Uk Ltd
CALEX UK LTD
The Business Administrator will report directly to the Academy Customer Operations Manager and will play a key role in dealer engagement acting as a focal point of information for the dealer network, building strong relationships between The Performance Academy and its customers.
The Business Administrator will be an organised individual with an eye for detail, they will possess exceptional customer service skills, strong communication skills and ideally have previous experience within a learning and development department.
The Role is to provide a concierge service for the PSA Dealer network as detailed below:
- To provide a consistent high level of customer service at all times by Phone, email and face to face
- To provide Learner Management System (LMS) and Administrative support to both the PSA Dealer Network, Internal personnel and the Performance Academy
- Provide support with the planning and co-ordinating of PSA Events to include Brand Induction, Product launches and Attended training courses
- Managing a high volume of inbound/outbound calls and emails from the Dealer network
- To facilitate enrolling delegates on to training sessions, and assisting with general enquiries
- Liaise and communicate with network Managers using letters, email, telephone, social media, film media and face to face
- Carry out reception duties including meeting and greeting delegates, signing in and sign posting as and when necessary
- Any ad-hoc tasks in line with Performance Academy processes
- Attend meetings as and when required, on occasion these may be offsite
- To represent the Performance Academy in a professional manner at all times
There are lots of opportunities to develop your career within our expanding business. Your early development is carefully mapped through your Apprenticeship journey with your learning focused toward achieving an industry recognised qualification.
This is the grounding for your future development within the network and opportunities exist, once qualified, to further develop your skills and to move into new roles.
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group and appointment will be based on merit alone. Being committed to equal opportunities, if you have a disability please state this during the application process. Measures will be put in place to support you through your application and the apprenticeship journey.
The ideal person will possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and organisational skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Experience of using a Learning Management system (preferred)
- Previous experience within a learning and development department (preferred)
- The ability to communicate with a variety of people within a fast paced environment
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Have a Pro-active ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Possess a fantastic attention to detail
- Have an outgoing, enthusiastic and confident personality, with a desire to engage with people
- A background in events/event planning would be very beneficial
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Hold a clean UK Driving Licence (for offsite meetings etc)
- Willingness to learn
- Team working/working with others
- The motivation for the role/automotive and engineering interest
- Personal responsibility and career ownership
Prior Attainment: GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A*-C/9-4 in maths and English. Predicated grades are accepted.
- Level 3 Business and Administrator (apprenticeship standard)
Our apprenticeship programme is an excellent way of ensuring we have high quality people working within our business. We're looking for ambitious candidates ready to take ownership of their development, work hard to achieve their potential and grow with an ambitious employer.
The programme typically lasts between 18- and 20-months dependant on the career path chosen and you'll achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
We will support you to gain your functional skills, if you require them in maths and English.
Block training is complemented by a combination of regular coaching visits from one of our experienced coaches as well as Virtual Classroom sessions and E-Learning modules.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.