Business Administration Apprenticeship
Ashfield Healthcare Ltd
- To contribute to the smooth running of the HR office administration systems through effective communication and accurate data entry
To provide support to the companies functions to maintain and improve the Company’s knowledge and market position
- Handling email and phone queries in a professional manner
- Maintain HR database and filing systems, e.g. employee records, Right to Work documentation, visa and work permits
- Process starters including sending out contracts and offer letters and new starter packs in line with service level agreements
- Ensure all documents are returned
- Process transfers and ensure documentation is signed and returned
- Process leavers including arranging leaver appointments
- Provide other administrative support to HR Department when required
- We would be looking for the successful candidate to become an integral part of our team and hopefully become part of the Company’s progressive future after they have completed their qualification.
If you do not have access to a vehicle and have to travel on public transport we would recommend you look at the availability and frequency of buses to ensure, before you apply, that you are confident that you can be in attendance during the hours stated.
- Competent English, maths and IT
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organisational skills
- Computer literacy is essential
- GCSE English and maths Grade C/4 above (or equivalent)
If you do not already meet the qualifications criteria, Stephenson College will invite you to take initial assessments which will indicate which level you are currently working at. These tests are not timed and completed in a relaxed environment. More details will be given upon application.
- Level 2 Business and Administration
- Day release to Stephenson College, Coalville
- Functional skills if necessary
- On-the-job training
- Off-the-job training
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.